VENUE #13 - 30 REGENT PLACE
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/freyacourseyphotography
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/freyaphotos/
- Website: freyaphotos.daportfolio.com
Freya’s passion for all things wild began from a young age. Photography helped that interest grow by teaching her to look closer at the natural world. She uses photography as a tool to share her love of Scottish wildlife in a world where people are increasingly disconnected from nature.
Lewis Graham Brown
- Website: lewisgrahambrown.wordpress.com
- Website: lewisgrahambrown.vsco.co
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/lewisgbrown
Lewis was born in Edinburgh and moved to Abbeyhill three years ago. A believer that “the best camera is the one you have with you” he captures images from Edinburgh and beyond, looking for the fleeting, the interesting and the moments of light that are rarely repeated. He works primarily in black and white, and occasionally in film.